Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming

Streaming

Can I stream songs from pc to ipad? Or do I have to download them to the ipad via the PC app? It appears you can stream to an Android device.

3 Replies

Hi @roadrunner449,

not sure to understand what you are trying to achieve. Are you referring to Spotify Connect ?

Take ร  look here: https://support.spotify.com/fr/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/spotify-connect/ 

Thank you for your reply.  As I understand it Connect is for using the iPad as a remote control to play the PC songs on the PC but that isn't what I want to do.  I would like to wirelessly stream the songs on the PC to the iPad and play them on the iPad.  I can download the songs on the PC to the iPad, but would like to conserve space on the iPad.  It looks to me that I could do this if I had an Android tablet, but can't find a way to do it on the iPad.   As far as I can tell, the only way to play PC songs (local files) on the iPad is to download them to the iPad from a playlist on the PC.  Is that correct?

I've been to the link you provided, only in English, and couldn't find a definitve answer there.

Hi @roadrunner449 thank you for your explanation.

So if i am understanding this well: you want the Spotify app installed in your laptop to steam music to your iPad's speakers? I'm correct ?

Suggested posts