Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution DOES NOT SHOW NOW PLAYING. Cannot change or pause music

Someone pleeeeease help.. since Spotify doesn’t offer phone support and ther website is all over the place. When I play a song in a playlist I have no option of seeing Now Playing. Nor can I pause or change the song... it’s super annoying and I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone pleeeeease help.. since Spotify doesn’t offer phone support and ther website is all over the place. When I play a song in a playlist I have no option of seeing Now Playing. Nor can I pause or...
  • kyokrainetz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Las canciones se saltan automáticamente

Tengo la aplicación en el iPhone y las canciones se saltan automáticamente cada vez que pongo play en alguna canción.La cuenta es premiumYa instale nuevamente la aplicación (iPhone) y nadaEstoy apunto de cancelar la cuenta!!!!Alguna ayuda para darle ...

• Tengo la aplicación en el iPhone y las canciones se saltan automáticamente cada vez que pongo play en alguna canción. La cuenta es premium Ya instale nuevamente la aplicación (iPhone) y nada Estoy...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Non riesco a fare l’upgrade a Premium

Quando scorro le varie canzoni mi appare il pop-up del l’upgrade premium...l’unico problema e che non mi fa fare l’upgrade, mi appaiono solo i due pulsanti con scritto (Salta, Ho capito), potete aiutarmi ?Grazie in anticipo

• Quando scorro le varie canzoni mi appare il pop-up del l’upgrade premium...l’unico problema e che non mi fa fare l’upgrade, mi appaiono solo i due pulsanti con scritto (Salta, Ho capito), potete aiut...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

last.fm scrobbling problems

When I scrobble music I have uploaded from my itunes library, it'll say which song I'm scrobbling under "scrobbling now" but when the song ends it goes away and doesn't add it to songs I've scrobbled and it's really confusing me. Uninstalling spotify...

• When I scrobble music I have uploaded from my itunes library, it'll say which song I'm scrobbling under "scrobbling now" but when the song ends it goes away and doesn't add it to songs I've scrobbled...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently got the app and it prompts me to follow an email link I never received.

Each time I open the app a blue pop up covers the whoel screen saying "To finish up, click the link in the email we just send you". I haven't received the email its talking about I check, even tryed reclicking the email confimation link, but I can't ...

• Each time I open the app a blue pop up covers the whoel screen saying "To finish up, click the link in the email we just send you". I haven't received the email its talking about I check, even tryed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Spotify and it hasn’t worked at all I have data and it keeps saying I’m offline and I can’t play anything unless I’m connected to WiFi. This is so annoying so I probably will not be using Spotify again until the problem is resolved cause I...

• I paid for Spotify and it hasn’t worked at all I have data and it keeps saying I’m offline and I can’t play anything unless I’m connected to WiFi. This is so annoying so I probably will not be using ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music stops

There’s some songs I can’t play not even when I download them And I music stops every two songs. This happens with 2 of 3 songs

• There’s some songs I can’t play not even when I download them And I music stops every two songs. This happens with 2 of 3 songs 
  • isabellaarenas9
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Speed via Bluetooth Entune / Toyota

JUST started having this issue. Using Spotify app ios via Bluetooth (Entune) to my Toyota Sienna. Songs play fine locally but double speed (or faster) with playing via Bluetooth. Restarted phone and uninstalled / reinstalled Spotify to no avail. Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • JUST started having this issue. Using Spotify app ios via Bluetooth (Entune) to my Toyota Sienna. Songs play fine locally but double speed (or faster) with playing via Bluetooth. Restarted phone and ...
  • bunmango
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Arts does not appear when playing with wi-fi

I have an iPhone 7, always update my iOS, but for the last week my Spotify does not show any arts from albums, songs and artist when I am connected through Wi-Fi. When Connected with my phone service provider all the images appear. Music alway works ...

• I have an iPhone 7, always update my iOS, but for the last week my Spotify does not show any arts from albums, songs and artist when I am connected through Wi-Fi. When Connected with my phone service...
  • Penpetramania
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can’t view “upcoming songs” list on a certain track

Spoiler (Highlight to read) One song in my library, “Feel it still” by Portugal The Man, is playing a video in the background behind the music and I can’t get to the screen to view what’s next to play. There is normally a square in the top right corn...

•   One song in my library, “Feel it still” by Portugal The Man, is playing a video in the background behind the music and I can’t get to the screen to view what’s next to play. There is normally...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Works with ipad but not ipod touch

Hello, Im using spotify on my ipad 2 connected to my car stereo via usb and i can fully control it, change music from steering wheel, but as soon i connect my ipod touch last generation i cant control it, it even doesnt play, only aux works with ipho...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Im using spotify on my ipad 2 connected to my car stereo via usb and i can fully control it, change music from steering wheel, but as soon i connect my ipod touch last generation i cant cont...
  • pablo__alvarez
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect: Unknown device PC connected to my iPhone

When I logged onto my spotify account today via my iPhone 6, I noticed "Devices Available" displaying at the bottom of the page. When I clicked here, a new screen appeared (see attached), showing my spotify account connected to a device called Móhre-...

• When I logged onto my spotify account today via my iPhone 6, I noticed "Devices Available" displaying at the bottom of the page. When I clicked here, a new screen appeared (see attached), showing my ...
  • murph_tum
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dowload

After the last update of spotify i dont find my folder with my dowloads in the application menu , helppp (im premium). >> if u look at the picture u will see that it does not dowload (sorry if i wrote some wrong word)

• After the last update  of spotify i dont find my folder with my dowloads in the application menu , helppp (im premium). >> if u look at the picture  u will see that it does not dowloa...
  • aphexacid
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist starts over from beginning every time I connect to bluetooth.

Hello,Here's the problem: Playlists start over and play the same track order, even when on shuffle, when I connect them to bluetooth and it finishs playing whatever song it was in the middle of when previously turned off. If I have a playlist with 5 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Here's the problem: Playlists start over and play the same track order, even when on shuffle, when I connect them to bluetooth and it finishs playing whatever song it was in the middle of whe...
  • TheTanager
  • 3 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 23 likes

Missing singles/EP’s section on artist page

Hi! was thinking about giving Spotify a go once more but while trying to make sure that it has the artists’ albums that are important to me I found out that the artist page doesn’t show singles. If I search for a specific album then it shows up fine....

• Composer
  • Hi!   was thinking about giving Spotify a go once more but while trying to make sure that it has the artists’ albums that are important to me I found out that the artist page doesn’t show sing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle is not shuffling

I have a close to 1,000 song playlist on Spotify but I only get to hear the same 50 songs over and over again no matter where I shuffle from. If I organize it alphabetically I’ll only get artists A-F and that’s it. If I shuffle by date I’ll get the l...

• I have a close to 1,000 song playlist on Spotify but I only get to hear the same 50 songs over and over again no matter where I shuffle from. If I organize it alphabetically I’ll only get artists A-F...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Listening to local files in PC on iPhone

Hello, I have a problem that I've been working on for about an hour now, that people claim can be fixed. I have some local file mp3 files on my PC that I have successfully added to Spotify, but I want to be able to listen to them from my iPhone as we...

• ...ar as I am aware this should be possible.   I have tried the following methods: Setting spotify.exe to both Public and Private in my Windows Defender firewall system Checking the green D...
  • AsianChickenRun
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lived abroad for a year and ever since I got back to the states the app keeps telling me I can’t use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days I tried deleting and re downloading the app many times and have messed with my settings and nothing is working...

• I lived abroad for a year and ever since I got back to the states the app keeps telling me I can’t use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days I tried deleting and re downloading the app many times and ...
  • AsianChickenRun
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes