Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing problems.

Syncing problems.

I've read that devices have a syncing limit but I haven't reached it yet. However, recently my most recent playlists keep disappearing from my iPhone when I load it up. They eventually reappear but the phone forgets they've been synced and they have to be resynced. Could anybody help me out?
2 Replies

@MaxWilliam wrote:
I've read that devices have a syncing limit but I haven't reached it yet. However, recently my most recent playlists keep disappearing from my iPhone when I load it up. They eventually reappear but the phone forgets they've been synced and they have to be resynced. Could anybody help me out?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try all of the steps in the iOS troubleshooting guide and see if that helps?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I had a similar problem. Strangely, I was able to solve the problem simply by shutting off my device and restarting it. I've also found this often helps with problems I've had on my desktop. For some reason, it seems to be that restarting devices can be helpful with similar problems. Hope this is of some help to you. Any rate, it's worth a try. Also, I have reached the limit of being able to listen off line on my remote devices, but I am still able to synch other albums and listen online. Do you know whether or not when one reaches the limit of synching with offline listening, whether or not turning off the available offline feature creates new space for further offline syching? Thanks for any response someone may have. 

Suggested posts