Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The songs in my computer won't synchronize with the Iphone App'...

Solved!

The songs in my computer won't synchronize with the Iphone App'...

Hi everyone!

I bought my Premium Spotify account yesterday and discovered today that the songs that are not available on Spotify but that I do have in my personal Itunes Library won't synchronize with the Iphone App'...I don't understand, I followed all the instructions but it's not working, the songs remain grey and it tells me to import them/synchronize...

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot! 🙂

(Sorry for the possible english mistakes, it's not my native language :))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me! 🙂

Thanks to you I just realised my Iphone is not showing up under "devices" on Spotify Deskstop...I don't understand why. I tried with Wifi, then with the "cable", then Wifi again...I'm a bit clueless.. 😕

EDIT : I looked up on the forum now knowing why it didn't work, and found a solution on this thread : http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Iphone-not-showing-up-in-devices-Unable-...

Thanks a million! 😄

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Have you made the playlist available offline in both your desktop Spotify and your Spotify iPhone app? Also, when you connect to the same wifi your computer is on with your iPhone, does the phone show up under "devices" on Spotify desktop?

If you've done both of those, I'm not entirely sure why they wouldn't sync. If the iPhone shows up under "devices" you could also try double clicking on the name and select "manually choose playlists to sync" then check the playlist with the song you want.

Just a warning (and an issue I'm still having unresolved), this method will sync ALL the songs you have locallly on that playlist to your device. Like, if you have a full album on your computer that's available on Spotify for streaming and you have a few remixes that are not, if you sync that playlist via Spotify, it will put ALL those songs on your phone, not just the remixes.

Hope this helps. If anything is unclear or if you still have questions, just ask 🙂

Marked as solution

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me! 🙂

Thanks to you I just realised my Iphone is not showing up under "devices" on Spotify Deskstop...I don't understand why. I tried with Wifi, then with the "cable", then Wifi again...I'm a bit clueless.. 😕

EDIT : I looked up on the forum now knowing why it didn't work, and found a solution on this thread : http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Iphone-not-showing-up-in-devices-Unable-...

Thanks a million! 😄

No problem 🙂 Glad I could help and you found a solution ^^

Suggested posts