Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

USB Car Audio Connectivity Issues

USB Car Audio Connectivity Issues

Im running an iphone 5s with the latest software. When I connect via usb i get no sound but the music is playing. I had a buddy connect with his iphone 5s same cord, radio, and app and it works fine. I've seen a lot of issues connecting with spotify in cars but I'm thinking my issue is different because his phone works. Any info would help.

2 Replies

Hey @rmarini21 WELCOME TO SPOTIFY COMMUNITY!

Have you tried to reinstall the Spotify application entirely (Log out, delete and install again)? And also, is your buddy's friend phone been jailbroken or customized for the car? Your buddy is also using Spotify too?

I see that this issue has been quite quiet.. Given the parameters of your request, I guess it will be better with the escalation of a Spotify support staff to handle your request, click below:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?_ga=1.246089100.960391241.14041406...

(If you get an automated reply, just reply back to that - it is to weed out spam)
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hi, I had the same problem until today...In fact, the USB in my car audio also does not work from my Iphone but for USB devices. So I removed the car audio to have acess to its back. There, I connected a cable on AUX IN. The other side of cable I connected to earphones of Iphone. All you need is to have in your car audio AUX IN. In this way the Iphone works like any kind of music player, streaming eveything you want in Spotify.

Suggested posts