Unable to add new songs to "Liked from Radio" playlist, which only has 124 songs in it.

Solved!
Highlighted

Unable to add new songs to "Liked from Radio" playlist, which only has 124 songs in it.

ls3music
Casual Listener

I am unable to add new songs to "Liked from Radio" playlist, which only has 124 songs in it.

I click the little check mark, and it says "Saved to Your Music, but the number in the list "Liked from Radio" does not increase by one, and I can't find it in there.

I'm so sad, since I just discovered this and have been assuming it was all functional!  Many lost songs!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Laurie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Unable to add new songs to "Liked from Radio" playlist, which only has 124 songs in it

StevenR
Roadie

Clicking the checkmark adds it to the Your Music section, which is why it says "saved to Your Music" when you click it.

To add to "Liked from radio" you click the "thumbs up" button when listening to a radio station.

4 Replies

Re: Unable to add new songs to "Liked from Radio" playlist, which only has 124 songs in it

Jordi
Community Legend

Hi there welcome to the community,

Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

ls3music
Casual Listener

Thanks for responding!

It is also happening on the web player...no way to reinstall that, right?

Solution!

StevenR
Roadie

Clicking the checkmark adds it to the Your Music section, which is why it says "saved to Your Music" when you click it.

To add to "Liked from radio" you click the "thumbs up" button when listening to a radio station.

ls3music
Casual Listener

as the saying goes...MY bad!

Thanks.  

SUGGESTED POSTS