Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to browse

Solved!

Unable to browse

i am unable to use the browse function on both my iPad and iPhone. I can access all my saved playlists, artist activity and search. But not browse.
image.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community to report this.

It's most likely a temporary problem. Please try again in a few hours and see if you still have trouble.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

I use Spotify on Windows PC and Android, and I have the exact same issue. I tried re-logins and even uninstalling/ reinstalling the app/ program and still see nothing.

Me too, I have done the exact same things to try and resolve and no luck. 

I haven't had any luck either. I speculate this is Apple trying to put Spotify in the dirt since they released Apple Music

Well actually. It's only since spotify added "Running" that I've had this issue. And Apple hasn't done any software updates anything. So I really don't think it's apples fault. Not a crazy fan boy, just observing. 

I know that. Apple has just frustrated me lately. Is it just with those on iOS devices or is android affected too

Spotify on Windows and Android are just as **bleep**ed as on iOS right now.

I wonder where everyone who's replying to this thread is? I'm in East Asia (Taiwan.) I kind of suspect this is some kind of midnight/ early Sunday morning system update gone wrong.

LOL the system automatically bleeped me. What I meant was, the playlist menus are just as blank on Android and PC.

I'm in North Carolina and the only thing I can't do is browse. I could perfectly last night(Almost 11:30 Saturday here). Now I can do everything except browse
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community to report this.

It's most likely a temporary problem. Please try again in a few hours and see if you still have trouble.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm in Canada. Not too sure but it's very frustrating and would've appreciated some warning if that's the case lol

Same problem? Worked great earlier today and now doesn't work. Internet connection is good and all other features work? Just no "moods and genre" anymore? I've uninstalled it twice!

I also have the same issue right now

In canada too. Tried everything from rebooting modem to uninstalling app. Not sure what's going on hopefully just a temporary bug.

Back to normal on my side. Yay. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good here

Seems to be fixed for me as well now. Thanks everybody 

Suggested posts