Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unbearable SLOW sync over WiFi!!!!!!!!

Unbearable SLOW sync over WiFi!!!!!!!!

It is not the first time I complain about slow sync over wifi on my iPhone 5( I had tried all the possible solutions, including the obviously useless ones suggested by the support team) I posted a topic nearly 6 month ago about the same issue. 6 month later, Spotify for iOS had been updated for couple times(even the UI had been tweaked, and they have the time to make it looks better but not perform better)but hell SLOW SLOW SLOW Wi-Fi sync(descent sync speed under LTE, but these days cellular data is expensive!) is still here!!!! I am not coming back to Spotify to waste my money( I mainly use it on the phone). Hello Rdio(at least fast sync both cellular and wifi) and goodbye Spotify.
14 Replies

Spotify is aware of this bug and is currently working on getting it fixed.

Hmmmmm....probably compensation for people who suffer from it? Or HURRY UP! Users should be patient for years?

I mentioned no such thing! I'm irritated myself that none of the 18 bugs have been fixed from last year!

As a paid service user I don't care if they aware of the bug or not. I want to see the solution(time sensitive since I am paying EVERY MONTH! And offline sync is one big As a paid service user I don't care if they aware of the bug or not. I want to see the solution(time sensitive since I am paying EVERY MONTH!) anything else is just BS. Offline sync feature is one big differentiator to the $4.99 subscription it is not a small bug.

I understand your frustration.

Messed up the post up there...

-------------------------------
As a paid service user I don't care if they aware of the bug or not. I want to see the solution(time sensitive since I am paying EVERY MONTH! )anything else is just BS. Offline sync feature is one big differentiator to the $4.99 subscription it is not a small bug.

And by far I am not impressed by their customer service either.

Well Im not really customer service lol, you fill out a contact form for that

I know you are not. I was talking 'bout my exp. with them before.

I don't like my experiences with customer service in general! Especially when they don't speak good English

@MichaelJerzak wrote:
Spotify is aware of this bug and is currently working on getting it fixed.

Yeah, but even after 8 month's its still slow.

Yeah, and 11 months after the last post, still slow...

it is now 2 years after the original post and i am having this issue. taking 20-30 mins per song to sync. i was not having this issue anywhere near as badly before the last update so clearly they have screwed something. seriously unimpressed

I am having this problem in 2016. Switching to a new song can take over 30 seconds sometimes... even simple actions such as loading each artist-thumbnail while scrolling up and down a list takes over a minute.NEVER had this issue for first few years I used Spotify. Now making the service UNUSABLE. Nothing else on my device is slow at all.

Suggested posts