Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update is all about the bottom line

Solved!

Update is all about the bottom line

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue  Money.  This new format is probably easier and cheaper, and increases their profit margin in some kind of way.  If the money they now make is not offset by the business they lose as a result of this update, then the update will stay I believe.  I'm very unsatisfied with this update and will wait, for the moment, to see what happens.  But I won't wait very long.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

**bleep** you and this so called update. In 2 days I go to freemium. I'll wait a week before I go shopping somewhere else.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Quit blanket replying with this **bleep**!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Madmodeas, thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. Spotify recently released a new update to improve your listening experience. If you're unsure how to navigate Spotify with the new update, check out this guide.

If you're not enjoying the new look - I'd recommend checking out this Live Idea. You can even add your own input and vote to it as Spotify will be taking a look at it. 

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

**bleep** you and this so called update. In 2 days I go to freemium. I'll wait a week before I go shopping somewhere else.

Marked as solution

Quit blanket replying with this **bleep**!

Amen. I go freemium in about 10 days and will stay that way with this **bleep** update.

Suggested posts