Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Using Spotify on my Ipad

Using Spotify on my Ipad

I pay for Unlimited Spotify but when I login to my IPad, I only get the Free version. How do I access Spotify on the IPad, or do I have to pay again.

2 Replies

Hey

Did you create your account through Facebook? Or through Spotify? (You can tell via logging in with a username or clicking the "Log in with Facebook" option)

If you're signing in using your email address, this could be the problem as you may have created more than one account which would explain why this is happening. For example, one will be on the "Free" service where as the other will be "Unlimited".

Can you let me know in your next post which option you use to signup with? 

I'll then be able to look into this matter further and if push comes to shove we could take this to email to be able to resolve this issue quicker via the below form:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

Let me know ^.^

Kind regards, 

- Ashley

Spotify CS Team

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

I have a similar problem with my iPad.  I have an unlimited account and when I use it with my recently purchased iPad, I get ads as if I have the free version.  I don't have this problem on my PC. 

Suggested posts