Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volkswagen GTI, RNS310 navigation.

Volkswagen GTI, RNS310 navigation.

Hi,

When i connect my iPhone with the iPhone cable in my VW car and on the RNS 310 navigation and i choose MEDIA everything works fine (even my buttons on the steering weel) but when i connect my iPhone with Bluetooth media, i cannnot use my buttons on the steering weel? Cant press next or back? Volume works fine. Can spotify fixed this?
3 Replies

@Moschinooo wrote:
Hi,

When i connect my iPhone with the iPhone cable in my VW car and on the RNS 310 navigation and i choose MEDIA everything works fine (even my buttons on the steering weel) but when i connect my iPhone with Bluetooth media, i cannnot use my buttons on the steering weel? Cant press next or back? Volume works fine. Can spotify fixed this?

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

This is most likely simply due to compatibility issues, each car has to be coded slightly differently, so feel free to submit an idea in the community asking for it to be coded for this car!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Where can i post my idea? On this forum? Sorry im Dutch and nee here ;-)..

@Moschinooo wrote:
Where can i post my idea? On this forum? Sorry im Dutch and nee here ;-)..

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/idb-p/ideaexchange

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts