Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is the point ..... ?

What is the point ..... ?

So is this poor excuse for customer service the best that Spotify can offer?

I feel very let down.  I can't see the point in posting requests for help that the Spotify team seem to just ignore.

8 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

So is this poor excuse for customer service the best that Spotify can offer?

I feel very let down.  I can't see the point in posting requests for help that the Spotify team seem to just ignore.

Erm...

What is this post in relation to?

Good Question 🙂

Simply.  I have subscribed to a service that doen't do what Sportify say it does.  To be specific, I can't sync an IPod nano.  I have read all of the other posts.  The nano is recognised by iTunes but not the Sportify Windows software. 

I accept that software and systems have problems.  What I can't accept is that Spotify don't appear to care a darn!

@user-removed wrote:

Good Question 🙂

Simply.  I have subscribed to a service that doen't do what Sportify say it does.  To be specific, I can't sync an IPod nano.  I have read all of the other posts.  The nano is recognised by iTunes but not the Sportify Windows software. 

I accept that software and systems have problems.  What I can't accept is that Spotify don't appear to care a darn!

iPod Nano's aren't supported as they don't have an OS capable of running applications, as such a Spotify client cannot run on it, so you cannot play Spotify on it.

I have copied this below from the Spotify support section -

Spotify supports all models of iPods except the very early, Firewire versions.

So, my understanding is that 2nd Generation Nano's are supported.  Unfortunately while I am grateful for your help, nobody at Spotify can be bothered to get off their fat areses and help me out.

This service really stinks!

Most iPods are supported, but in different ways. I would suggest you have a read at the iPod Integration FAQs.

2nd generation is still pretty early, so that might be where your issues are coming from, mine broke too long ago to test it for you 😞

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Honestly,  I have read through it all.  What I need is some help from Spotify but it seems that they are not interested in supporting their customers.

To be honest, I am appalled by their lack of response.

Hey again!

These forums are mainly only for community support, if you would like to talk to Spotify official technical support then you will need to get in touch with the team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter,

It seems that I have been venting my anger in the wrong place LOL!!!  Sorry for making you read my rants but Jesus H Christ this is SOOOOO frustrating.  I am senfing a note to the Spotify folks on the contact form and I'll see what hapens.   Thanks for the tip.

Yours,  Stephen.

Suggested posts