Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are notifications in iOS app?

Solved!

Where are notifications in iOS app?

Is there anyway to see my list of notifications in the iOS app for Spotify? I have push notifications enabled, but where can I find them on the app?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ahh, you mean like how on the Desktop there's the bell icon? i don't think the iOS App has that sir.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

There currently isn't a way to see a notications list inside of the mobile apps.

I've been wanting this for a while too now.

Please add your kudos to the idea posted here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/View-Notifications-in-Mobile-Apps/idi-p/715431

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Under Settings in the app

Settings> Push Notifications.

Sorry, I meant where can I actually read the notifications I've received within the app?
Marked as solution

Ahh, you mean like how on the Desktop there's the bell icon? i don't think the iOS App has that sir.

They go into Notification center on my iPhone. Swipe down from the top of the screen > All > Spotify.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

There currently isn't a way to see a notications list inside of the mobile apps.

I've been wanting this for a while too now.

Please add your kudos to the idea posted here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/View-Notifications-in-Mobile-Apps/idi-p/715431

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Michael, yeah!! Darn 😕 Thanks for trying to help! I'll definitely add kudos to that idea. (btw, it's Madame lol)

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't offend you, I did not know as your profile picture is a guy, and it wasn't obvious from the username.

No no, not at all! Haha look at that! I got this profile just for this question and have not noticed my avatar. I was planning to change my namer for that reason (if possible) and I'll change my aviator as well.

Suggested posts