Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is Spotify Now?

Where is Spotify Now?

So its been over 6 months since the announcement of spotify Now. A post sugesting the idea from 2012 has been marked as 'implemented' which is an absolute lie. The rollout seems to be incredibly slow. Don't announce a feature unless it is available for the PAYING customers. 
Why should I receive a lesser sevice than another paying user?

4 Replies

Hi! Spotify Now is still slowly rolling out and right now it's in a beta mode. I don't have it either but I hope it rolls out soon.

Happy listening!

Thanks! Any news from spotify as to when it will be available for everyone?
It doesn't seem to make sense advertising a new feature for spotify, saying it's a current feature when its still in beta testing and not available to everyone.

I honestly don't know when it will be rolled out to everyone.

We could only specualate of why it hasn't been rolled out yet, even though they announced it some time ago.

I just hope we'll see it soon. The best part of a slow rollout though is that when we get it, it's probably pretty stable and not buggy 🙂

Agreed 100%.  At best, it's a slow rollout that will eventually come and at worst it was deceptive marketing in response to the launch of Apple Music.  I tend to lean to the latter since it was never presented as a beta but as features that were launching immediately.

If you read the press releases and look at the marketing, it is clearly presented as fully baked features.  It's silly to whip up a bunch of misleading articles and get the press to drool over the new features but then not actually deliver.  Somehow all the tech sites got to be in the "beta" so they could write glowing articles, but your actual PAYING subscribers aren't getting squat. 

Suggested posts