Announcements

Where is the Spotify Running option for playlist based on personal taste / library?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Where is the Spotify Running option for playlist based on personal taste / library?

Casual Listener

Just 4 days ago I went on a run, and was able to use Spotify to match my bpm to my favorite songs, went running today and now it’s gone! Very upset, not cool!!!

Highlighted

Re: Where is the Spotify Running option for playlist based on personal taste / library?

Same here with me... Can anyone solve this???

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Ditto.

I can see running playlists under the 'workout' tile, but the BPM tracking running option is gone. 

I used it on Sunday morning, but as of Tuesday morning, gone.

Music Fan
Highlighted

The Running option had disappeared on my iPhone this morning. Workout has a number of running mixes but you can’t match tonyour tempo.   Can’t find anything about this change. 

Highlighted

I can’t find it either!!! I’m devasted. I’m meant to be doing a half marathon this weekend!! 

Will it be back anytime soon??

Highlighted

Same exact issue for me too! I used it just last week for running and now it's not showing up under Genres and Moods. Android 8.1 on a Google Pixel 2.

Highlighted

Gig Goer
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is so annoying. They just decided to remove the running feature with no announcements. Why would you do that? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

thanks for the links!

but i'm **bleep** that i have to to frickin' vote for a service, now gone, that i was paying for!

SUGGESTED POSTS