Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is it impossible to get someone to contact a customer back?

Why is it impossible to get someone to contact a customer back?

Can you please have someone contact me back? I have been emailing your customer service for 2 months now and haven't received any contact back. I had to create this account just to be able to post due to my other account due to it being locked. I've been billed for 3 months worth of premium subscription that I have no access too. By far the worst experience I've had with any company ever!
7 Replies

Hi, ensure you check your spam box 😉

Also make sure it is being sent to the correct email address. If you provide the case number, I can get a member of staff to look into it for you 🙂

Liam,

Thanks for the quick response. I work for a customer service dept responding to emails for a living. With that being said, I know to check spam folders and to expect an automatic email with a case ID. I haven't received anything in my spam folder nor have I received any case ID#s. the account I am referencing is under teamweenis. I created it using my Facebook details but no longer have a Facebook account. Therefore, I have no way of logging into that account. I'd be happy to forward my emails to you if I can get a non auto reply email address! At this point, if I can't get a resolution soon, I will be disputing all charges from spotify with my bank and contacting the BBB to file a claim. I realize this is not your fault, but I am entirely fed up with the lack of response I have received. I appreciate anything you can do to assist me.

Hi, if you get the automatic reply, just reply back to it directly, and the relevant people will see it 🙂

(Just ignore the no-reply email address ;))

(I also removed the previous post, as it contains your email address - not a good idea on a public forum ;))

Liam,

As I stated above, I have received 0 email responses from spotify. I can't reply to an email I haven't received. Is there a phone number for customer service I can call?

@Weenis1025 wrote:
Liam,

As I stated above, I have received 0 email responses from spotify. I can't reply to an email I haven't received. Is there a phone number for customer service I can call?

Apologies, I mis understood 🙂

There is no telephone number, however I shall get a member of staff to look into it for you (just be patient, I don't think any are online now :))

Thank you Liam. I truly appreciate your help with this and extremely quick responses. Have a great day!

Weenis1025 - Just sent you an email. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts