Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will I be charged after my free 7 day trial?

Solved!

Will I be charged after my free 7 day trial?

Hi, today, i accidentally clicked "Free trial" on spotify, so now, I'm hooked up with premium for 7 days. I'm afraid I will get charged after the 7 day trial has ended, even though I haven't entered in credit card details. Is it still possible i will receive a bill or something? And how do i cancel the trail after 7 days so i dont get charged? I also received a 30 day trial add-on notice from spotify. What's that about?!!?
140 Replies

what if you have been sent as part as your data plan

Hey @vestingsteak747,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If it reads 'Your subscription is associated with our partner xXxXx' or something like that you need to contact that provider to cancel.

If it reads otherwise, follow these instructions to cancel your subscription. You will still be Premium until the remaining days of your subscription are used up.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The same thing has just happens to me are you 100% sure you do not get charged

I did not get charged after my 7 day trial

Hi - to tag onto this, i did the same thing and i'm just worried i will be automatically charged through itunes where i do have billing detils (as required). I have followed all steps through iphone settings to manage subscriptions in order to cancel and nothing is listed for me to manage. Does that mean i wont be automatically charged? I physically cannot cancel it!

Thanks

It will not charged u whan my 7 day trial was over I never get a bill from iTunes or Facebook 

I need to be unsubscribed from Spotify completely. How do I do this?
I have no money to keep paying for this.
Marked as solution

Go on the computer go to sleep spotify and sin  I. And go to settings then there will be a profile and there we say unsubscribe

Is the sleep Spotify to be typed in on Google? Or is it in the website itself?

Websites 

Are you able to send a Link? I'm having trouble locating this

Www.spotify.com and sing in and go to account then scroll down to you see a description that unsubscribe

There is no description in my account ?

If u don't have a  scription and you should have been charged

How do I stop this then? I need my money back

Hey @Maddi1996,

How did you get charged? CC or iTunes?

osorniosSpotify Star

It is just coming out of my bank account.
Although when I go into the app it says subscription- free .
I can't find anywhere to unsubscribe and cancel payments

@Maddi1996

You may be paying a different account from the one you are using.

First, check that your iTunes subscriptions Auto Renewal is off for Spotify.

Here are Apple's instructions on how to do it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Then, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you locate which account is using your payment info within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star

There is no auto renewal on my Apple ID:(

Contact your bank and tell us bank that spotify it charge u and have them  cancel your card and get a new one

Suggested posts