Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't connect to internet/iPhone - Error

Solved!

Won't connect to internet/iPhone - Error

I have been using Spotify for several years. I have an active, premium account. Recently I switched from Android to iPhone and installed the app, logged in, etc. 

I can play all of my music from my playlist, but I cannot access the "home" menu or the radio - I get an error "An error occurred - Try Again". 

This happens over WiFi and on 4G - I have checked to ensure I am not in offline mode, uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared data - everything I can possibly think of, to no avail. 

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I have no idea why this could be happening. I reinstalled it on my Android and it's working fine, so I am stumped. And sad. 😞

00.jpg
001.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Found this on another thread - worked

Got the same issue with my iPhone7. Did the uninstall-install the app process then tried using the cellular data instead of wifi. This works. When I try to turn back to wifi though, issue occurs when I try to search for a song or an artist. So what I did is I looked for 1 artist then play the songs on 1 album using cell data then while playing, i switched it to wifi. So far, it solves the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Found this on another thread - worked

Got the same issue with my iPhone7. Did the uninstall-install the app process then tried using the cellular data instead of wifi. This works. When I try to turn back to wifi though, issue occurs when I try to search for a song or an artist. So what I did is I looked for 1 artist then play the songs on 1 album using cell data then while playing, i switched it to wifi. So far, it solves the issue.

This solution still has not worked for me. 

Spotify working fine on the desktop computer. It's just the iPhone that it won't connect. Just keep getting the error message. 

I'm having the same problem. I did everything already -- uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, used data then shifted to wifi, and removed offline devices, but nothing seems to be working. I need help. 😞

This didn't work for me. I'm so frusterated. I think for some reason I have two Spotify accounts. I wish I could just talk to someone at Spotify because this is rediculous.

Suggested posts