Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won’t let me log on via the app

Won’t let me log on via the app

Plan

Premium (trial - not expired yet, I checked )

Country

Australia

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

iOS 14.01

My Question or Issue

Cannot log in via app. Says, “something went wrong”.

Also cannot log on without password - when I try to get link to do that I get message that I’m offline. I’m not, I checked (and would not have been able to navigate to this page if so were)

So far I have:

-restarted my device

-checked my app didn’t  need updating (it didn’t)

-deleted and reinstalled the app, (twice)

-changed my password (twice, once from my account in Safari) and once using “change password link 

I still cannot log in via the app to play music on my phone, still getting the same,  “something went wrong” error message.

Please help !

1 Reply

Hey @Paintydragon,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. Good job on checking first whether or not a reinstall solves the issue, in most such cases it does. However, could give it another go with these steps and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

If that doesn't fix things, could you try and log out with your account in the app on another device or with a friend or family members account on your iPhone? If you have the option to do both, that would help us a lot in determining whether the issue is related to your account or your device.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts