Plan

Family Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 14 Pro

Operating System

iOS 16.1

Issue: every single time i minimize the app to do other things on my phone and go back to the app i get the message (see attached) it's driving me nuts i've cleared cache, did a clean reinstall of the app, logged out of other devices. not sure what to do. send help.

80 Replies

i am having the same problem and nothing seems be working and i have tried everything that you guys have suggested 

This is recently started happening to me as well. I switched from a single plan to a family plan. I’m now using Apple Music unfortunately because of how annoying it is

E00B382A-B378-496A-8C0D-15C48020C652.png
7CD3E347-9379-4394-AC87-EB915A66A328.png

Telefono: iphone 13 ios 16.3.1

version spotify: 8.8.16.643

@SmithAF 

unfortunately I have the same issue after the family plan. Do you know if the problem still appears after switching back to single premium?

I’ve decided to not renew my subscription to premium and now, starting from a week to the expiration date of the subscription, every time I open the Spotify app on my iPhone it shows me the renewal page, it’s absolutely unbearable.

On my Samsung, the app does it once a day (which I still find unacceptable, I’m still a paying customer and I don’t appreciate these tactics).

Video of the bug attached.

My device is an iPhone SE (1st gen) running iOS 15.7.3

The Spotify app version is 8.8.18.559

I’m currently subscribed to Premium until 03-20-23

it happened to me starting today after I switched from the individual to family plan, it’s really annoying and I tried everything recommended but it’s still appearing 

iphone 11. Subscription duo. Every time same redirection. 

Issue: every single time i minimize the app to do other things on my iphone 11  and go back to the app i get the message (see attached) it's driving me nuts i've cleared cache, did a clean reinstall of the app, logged out of other devices. not sure what to do. Please Help!!!

Iphone: 11

Version: 8.8.20.555

If it continues like this I'm going to unsubscribe this is unacceptable

I also have this issue after joining family plan, I have clean reinstalled too. I agree with everyone it’s very irritating,

I have the same problem

I tried deleting the app, I tried cache clean, I tried deleting the app through storage and nothing changes.

I see that with some people it just fixed but I tried everything and it’s still there.
can anybody help me?

It’s happening to me too as I am not renewing my subscription. I’m glad I’m not renewing now because this is incredibly annoying!

I have the exact samen problem, tried everything to solve it nothing works. It’s really annoying…

Recently changed from individual to family premium plan and suddenly have been receiving a pop up notification saying “you are now being redirected” when opening Spotify app at anytime

I have had this issue too. I have done all the steps mentioned and its still happening. 

The only new thing that has happened to my account is that i went from a solo premium account and joined a Premium Family Account. 

Im on an iPhone 11 16.4.1

Running spotify 8.8.24.312 version 

Hi, I am also facing this issue ever since on-boarding to the family plan.

iphone 14 pro running iOS 16.2

spotify version 8.8.26.446

Every app-launch I get the view of “redirecting to Spotify.com” which waits for a second before redirecting me back to the app.

I have tried all the suggestions above (clearing cache, uninstalling, logging in and out etc.).

Hi @yordan, is it possible to get an update on this as it has been a few months. Thanks!

I fixed it logging in with Facebook instead mail and password (Facebook and mail are the same account)

The problem is back

im having this issue in 2023 😭😭

I’m having the same issue since switching to family plan from individual. It’s nothing but irritating…

Suggested posts