Your music not in ipad version

Solved!

Your music not in ipad version

cmonster
Roadie
I've read the release notes for the latest version of the ios app and looked at the sticky thread of this board about the new version and FINALLY figured out that although the release notes say that Your Music is available in the new version of the ios app, it seems to only be in the iPhone version. A) why claim something is there when it's not?
B) please add this to the ipad version of the app soon. When I saw it was finally a way to sort my music on desktop, it's why I came back to spotify premium. I figured it'd be along soon enough on the mobile apps. I've got it on my android phone, but not on my ipad? That's just dumb. Please fix soon.
C) give us an update as to how long till you are adding the missing features reported in the release notes to the ipad version of the app. Seriously, talk about a loss of trust with your customers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Your music not in ipad version

MattSuda
Community Legend

Hey guys!

Yes, iOS version 1.9 has just been released!

This update brings the new design and "Your Music" to the iPad.

Enjoy! Thanks for your patience. 

View solution in original post

117 Replies

MattSuda
Community Legend

Currently you cannot access Your Music in the iPad app.

The developers are working on an updated iPad update with a new design similar to the iPhone app and it will include Discover and Your Music.

Shouldn't be too long of a wait. Maybe 1-3 months wait at the most. (just my best guess)

Ryansteer
Regular
This is a real balls up I think. WhenYour Music came along I spent an hour transferring all my album playlists to Your Music and deleting them only to find that when I opened the ipad app Your Music was no where to be seen. Bit cheeky to advertise a feature that doesn't exist.

dbharms
Casual Listener

Agreed.  Not good to come out with interface change this major on iphone and not ipad.

jimmypowder
Gig Goer
I spent an hour putting all my music in YOUR MUSIC on my iphone and now I can access nothing on my
ipad .

What an incredible fail .

disconnekt
Regular
Same here, spent ages changing playlists into saved albums and deleting all playlists. Now I cannot access saved music in the ipad add. Epic fail, guys!

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Yeap the latest thing that was rolled into the iPad was Browse, but Your Music and Discover is coming shortly.

From what I understand..
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

cmonster
Roadie

Considering the general consensus that Spotify failed pretty badly on this one and should offer some kind of bonus for those of us affected, eh?

Liofa
Music Fan
MattSuda, you keep replying to these threads but you don't actually have any firm information. All of your replies are speculation. What we need is spotify to confirm that a new ipad app is coming.

Joe
Community Legend

You can always get in touch with spotify here for an official response. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

SUGGESTED POSTS