Your music not in ipad version

Solved!

Re: Your music not in ipad version

Arsenal-rule
Roadie
C'mon spotify people are really fed up with this now. Stop everything and sort it out, stop leaving customers in the pissed off mode. Premium users pay good money got your service and you act like your a little indie company.
At least. Someone official give us an update.

spaceOrca
Casual Listener
Please give us an Update to the iPad App!! We'vew aited for the new features really enough now!!!!

timtwisters
Regular
Please Spotify, at least give us an update on this. It's so frustrating having an ipad app that doesn't have half my music in it! Thanks!

Michael50825
Music Fan

Why are you rolling out features only on some platforms?! People nowadays use different platforms parallel. We are paying for this Spotify, dont treat us like idiots. There are other streaming services out there, too...

gaz8080
Roadie

Um, just had a look at my Girlfriends iPad and still no My Music, is this a **bleep**ing joke?

Phlix
Regular

It seems like a joke to me. Such a long time has gone by and still no 'my music' feature on the iPad. It is very sad that you are not able to develop a feature for the ipad which has already been developed for the iphone - same code, new UI. Can't be that difficult, can it?

I am still very disappointed and am still looking for other solutions like deezer, rdio, etc. But couldn't find the right one that fits my needs. Any ideas? I need to work with own offline mp3-files, as well. Deezer has an upload function, but that works quite bad with large files (1h +)... 

cmonster
Roadie

That's a great question Philix. Anyone want to share good alternatives to Spotify since they obviously don't care about the iPad users?

#SpotifySucksonIpad

thaqza
Roadie

I recently canceled Spotify for similar reasons.  I was not as concerned about the iPad but rather Sonos.  New features kept coming out for the iOS version that would never reach the Sonos.  No radio? Discover? 'Your Music' was the last straw.  Spotify has a killer desktop application, awesome features, and some quick buffering but their integration across platforms is an outright disaster-case.  People expect some discrepancy across platforms but it is getting out of control. 

ANYWAY!  I went over to Google Play and would recommend them based on your concerns.  

The good:

- Great sound quality

- Deep feature-set (ability to edit meta-data and album artwork!)

- Ability to add whatever songs that are not licensed from your personal collection (hello Beatles!, etc)

The bad:

- No gapless playback

- No desktop app

Overall it was a win for me.  You will have to decide for yourself.

Take care!  

cmonster
Roadie

I tweeted to @SpotifyCares about this for a second time this weekend:

"Why does @spotifycares keep ignoring ipad users dissatisfaction with its product? bit.ly/1qor76T #GiveUsAnUpdate #SpoitfySucksonIpad"

And got the most lame response I've had on this subject yet:

"@<snip>Thanks for the feedback. We've no timeframe as yet, check here for any announcements: spoti.fi/1jRAA18 /Z"

That link? leads to the Spotify blog. So all they're saying is they don't care at all about us and our desire.

I'm gonna go look at Google Play as an alternative to my PAID premium Spotify account. 

Soundguy159
Casual Listener
Since Spotify has decided to completely ignore our calls for a much needed iPad update, I have started giving 1 star reviews to the app updates in the App Store with an explanation as to why. I strongly encourage you to do the same. Maybe they will take notice then.
SUGGESTED POSTS