Your music not in ipad version

Solved!

Re: Your music not in ipad version

SameLuke
Regular
I'm looking into alternative pay music providers now. It's really mucked up my experience of Spotify, the platform is awesome, the concept is awesome, the content is awesome and I've got dozens of friends to subscribe. Now I feel guilty of convincing them to pay money to a company without heart, empathy and customer satisfaction policies. SPOTIFY, YOUR ATTITUDE ON THIS ONE IS POOR, WE PAY FOR OUR SERVICE AND DESERVE BETTER COMMUNICATION.

radiuz
Roadie

Come on Spotify! We`re all waiting for an updated iPad version of the iOS app. You really need to get this fixed!

orlandovitoj
Casual Listener
So? Waiting... It's so stupid how I cant access my songs...

Your music not in ipad version

mteusb
Casual Listener

even when the iPad will run "your songs"??????

I'm frustrated!!!

mteusb
Casual Listener

I want "my songs" in my app for ipad!

64GB HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND CAN NOT. HAVE TO BE USING PLAYLIST!

Slutty!!!!

mteusb
Casual Listener

IF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED, THIS WILL BE MY LAST MONTH SPOTFY ....

random1destiny
Music Fan

Bumping this. What is spotify thinking? This is like Apple releasing an iOS Music update without being able to view your freakin iTunes library. What kind of music app doesn't let you view your music

orlandovitoj
Casual Listener

Exactly, it's THAT crazy! Come on, Spotify!

arcanescientist
Music Fan
Going to post here to try and bump this topic. It really as been far too long. I appreciate that it might have been a troublesome update compared to the iphone in terms of the GUI, but come on guys....this delay is unacceptable. For a service that centres itself around playlists, not being able to access my own playlist (My Music) just doesn't make any sense....

jimmypowder
Gig Goer

This is really getting ridiculous .

Spotify may end up turning Beats into a monster so they better get their act together on this issue.

Its a travesty that I cannot access my music (except playlists) on my ipad .

What is Spotify thinking?

SUGGESTED POSTS