Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 13.1.3

My Question or Issue

For few days I have issue with iOS application: everytime I want to add song to playlist I see blank playlists spots in the bottom of the list. You can see it tn the attached screenshot.

I tried many ways to fix it, including clean reinstallation of the application and hard reset (home+power held for few seconds). Everything is fine at first, but when I download some of my regular playlists, the problem comes up. I have no idea what can I do more. I do not have such problem on Windows app. Is there any possibility to fix such problem?

Best Regards,

Paweł

blank playlistsblank playlists

6 Replies

@SeventyOne__ wrote:

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 13.1.3

My Question or Issue

For few days I have issue with iOS application: everytime I want to add song to playlist I see blank playlists spots in the bottom of the list. You can see it tn the attached screenshot.

I tried many ways to fix it, including clean reinstallation of the application and hard reset (home+power held for few seconds). Everything is fine at first, but when I download usps tracking some of my regular playlists, the problem comes up. I have no idea what can I do more. I do not have such problem on Windows app. Is there any possibility to fix such problem?

Best Regards,

Paweł

blank playlistsblank playlists

Same issue here too. Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bran

Hey @SeventyOne__@BranLeo, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify account page?

Keep me posted 🙂

I'm having the same issue, but unfortunately the log out of all devices option in the account page did not fix it.

Hey there @clasda10! No worries, we'll gladly help you out with this!

Just to confirm, have you tried to do a clean reinstall of the app?

If that doesn't solve it, feel free to let us know your Spotify version and if you experience the issue on only downloaded playlists or not.

Keep us posted on how it goes and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

For me it seems like a software bug. I made clean reinstall, including reinstall iOS on my phone which did not help, so I gave up with fixing. For few weeks issue gone by itself, but today it return.

Same issue still occuring.

Suggested posts