Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can someone please help me..

Solved!

can someone please help me..

i acidently clicked the premium trial and its going to charge my dad, how can you canel it? can someone please help me!! and make it fast please!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Follow the steps here:
https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

If it was only a 7-day free trial, no need to do anything - that trial is non-renewing and you won't be billed after the 7 days is up.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Follow the steps here:
https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

If it was only a 7-day free trial, no need to do anything - that trial is non-renewing and you won't be billed after the 7 days is up.

Peter

ok thank you sooooooo much for your help!!!!!

then what does this mean and plus im a sprint customer

You are registered for Spotify Premium until 2014-06-24. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account. 
Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo on their Sprint bill and may cancel at any time.

Sprint run a payment scheme alongside Spotify where Sprint collect your subscription fees instead of Spotify. However, you need to have manually set up that payment on Sprint's website (which includes text verification etc), so if you haven't done that you can safely ignore it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peter

till doesnt make since to me but ok 

Suggested posts