Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 11 control center/Bluetooth not working

Solved!

iOS 11 control center/Bluetooth not working

Ever since I updated to Ios11 my car does not recognize the Spotify app, and my control center does not either. In order to change my music I have to open my phone and go to the app and navigate from there. Very annoying when trying to use my phone for other things and listen to music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have found that If you switch on notifications for spotify, Then it does work! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I have this issue too. My car Would recognise spotify before but now keeps on switching to Apple music when I press a button on my steering wheel. Very Anoying

Saaaaame. I hope they fix this soon. Everywhere I look, suggested fixes are a mixed bag of results.

Same here, I cannot get the car recognize the music played through Spotify and have to open the app every time. Nor can I get the control panel to pop up when the iphone is locked.

Marked as solution

I have found that If you switch on notifications for spotify, Then it does work! 

Thanks! You're right!

Here are some tips to help fix iOS 11 Bluetooth not working or disconnection issues that you might be facing on your iPhone or iPad: https://www.howtoisolve.com/ios-11-bluetooth-not-working/

Suggested posts