Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS, Amazon Echo no Searching

iOS, Amazon Echo no Searching

Hello,

i want to report a bug which me any a few of my friends had with the iOS App and the Echo Studio from Amazon. 

Problem is when you are connected to your Alexa speaker (over Wifi, not bluetooth) and you want to search in your liked songs it is no possible to click the searched song. It only works when you click on the little soundbox button (next to the play button) change music to the iPhone speakers and click on the searched song and then change back to the Alexa Speaker. 

Plan

Premium

Device: iPhone Xr

Operating System: iOS 14.3

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @Forster24

Help’s here!

If you still experience this issue it's a good idea to run a clean reinstall of Spotify on your iPhone. This will get you the latest app version with all necessary updates. 

In case this persists, restart the network device (router or modem), then log out and log back in to the Spotify app. You might also test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Suggested posts