Premium Family

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 11.4

My Question or Issue

Hey, for some time when I click the button in the upper right corner to see my queue I can't see it correctly. Everything is shown on the screenshot. Can You fix this or maybe what should I do to fix that?

IMG_7682.PNG
IMG_7683.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Xerzz_,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It appears that Spotify knows about this and they're working on it. They should come up with a fix very soon 🙂

You are not the only one with this issue. It is not guranteed that it would work but maybe if you reset your phone it might help. Just remember to back up your data if you decide to do it!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

Try to update your OS, the latest version of iOS is 11.4.1

Also try to sign out and sign in severl times to see if that helps 🙂
I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Thanks for your fast response 🙂 

I tried to log out or reinstall the app, but it didn’t have any effect, so I decided to write here. I use the latest version of the app that is available in the AppStore. I don’t know what else I can do 

Hey @Xerzz_,

You're welcome!

As I mentioned try to update the iOS version to 11.4.1

If you can try to sign in another device with similar specs or sign in with another account on your device.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I updated my software to 11.4.1 - my problem is still there. I reinstalled Spotify app one more time after update but still... it didn’t help 

Hey @Xerzz_,

Could you please sign in with another account to see if the issue persists there as well?

If you can, try signing in to another device with similar specs too.

My sister has an iPhone 6S with iOS 11.4.1 and when I log onto her device I don’t have this issue. But with her account on my iPhone it is still there. So it’s definitely problem with my app. But I reinstalled it like 3 times and it still happens 

Marked as solution

Hey @Xerzz_,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It appears that Spotify knows about this and they're working on it. They should come up with a fix very soon 🙂

You are not the only one with this issue. It is not guranteed that it would work but maybe if you reset your phone it might help. Just remember to back up your data if you decide to do it!

Thanks!

Suggested posts