Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Playlists] ITunes bought local files do not show album cover art on IPhone

[iOS][Playlists] ITunes bought local files do not show album cover art on IPhone

I have been a fan of Spotify for years. The only thing that always bugged me was the horrible way of adding local files to your Spotify playlists. Every time I buy songs from ITunes and want to add them as a local file, the album cover art is not showing on my IPhone. It works fine if you convert CD's, add album art to it manually and sync it with Spotify. But whenever I try to add ITunes bought songs to Spotify, even when trying to manually add the album cover art via ITunes, resync with Spotify and download them on my phone, it still doesn't show the cover art, just a black screen. This is so frustrating, since this has been a issue for years and no improvement so far. I would really love to see the actual cover art on my phone as well. Desktop is fine so far, but mobile phone is still a big issue... It does not sync the cover art with the song, while in the desktop version, there is no issue. Please fix this? I tried logging in and out on both devices, nothing works. removing cache does also not work and removing the app neither.

0 Replies

Suggested posts