Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Your Library] Play liked songs of an album

[iOS][Your Library] Play liked songs of an album

As there is no option to save only certain songs of an album, we should be able to like the songs of an album and have the option to only play those liked songs, like a button inside the album. 

2 Replies

Hi there @Dope5603,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We moved your post from Ideas to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

You can already Like certain songs of an album. You can do so by tapping on the heart icon in the Now Playing bar if the song is being played, or by tapping on the 3 dots next to the song's title and then on Like.

To only listen to the Liked songs from that album, you can search in your Liked Songs playlist for the album name and all the Liked songs from that album will appear. You can also Like the whole album by tapping on the heart icon below its title and it'll be saved in Your Library > Albums (this doesn't Like all the songs of the album, just saves the album itself). Then, if you have a Premium subscription, you can enable the Offline mode and go to Your Library > Albums and select the album you want to listen to, and only the songs you've Liked will play.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Why would I have a library section with the albums I like if I have to play the songs I like from the “liked” playlist? Or worse, why would I need to turn of  my data or wifi in order to play the songs I like from the Library section?  A button to play only liked songs of an album or a way to only add liked songs to the Library would be 100 times better than these solutions. 

Suggested posts