Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Your Library] Please Stop "Turn Off Airplane Mode or Use Wi-FI..." Notification.

[iOS][Your Library] Please Stop "Turn Off Airplane Mode or Use Wi-FI..." Notification.

Spotify offers the option of downloading tracks to listen to while out of cell or wi-fi range. And yet every time I use the feature to listen to downloaded tracks out of range I get a notification warning me to turn off airplane mode or use wi-fi to access data. This is inherently illogical and annoying. But it doesn't stop there. I get the notification every time I go back to the app while out of range to choose another playlist or track to listen to. Even only five or ten minutes later. It's maddening and significantly reduces the pleasure of using an otherwise genius app. I've had Spotify for about two years and heave kept thinking "Surely they'll fix this with the next update." Yet on it goes. Please, please, please make it stop. At least create a setting to let me turn this off. I know how to use the app and don't need to confront a senseless reminder multiple times a day.

0 Replies

Suggested posts