Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS - music/playlists stuck loading indefinitely

iOS - music/playlists stuck loading indefinitely

Hey

I'm a Premium subscriber and I think Spotify is a fantastic service. I've been using it for about three months now on both Desktop and iOS. But since about a week ago Spotify on iOS became completely unusable:

1) Every playlist I try to open shows a 'loading' animation indefinitely, so I'm unable to play any music.

2) My playlists/favorites are gone.

3) Attempting to do a search does not display any results, just says "an error occured".

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the iOS several times but no dice. This sucks because Spotify on the Desktop and on the web player work just fine. Please help.

3 Replies

@ranspa wrote:

Hey

I'm a Premium subscriber and I think Spotify is a fantastic service. I've been using it for about three months now on both Desktop and iOS. But since about a week ago Spotify on iOS became completely unusable:

1) Every playlist I try to open shows a 'loading' animation indefinitely, so I'm unable to play any music.

2) My playlists/favorites are gone.

3) Attempting to do a search does not display any results, just says "an error occured".

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the iOS several times but no dice. This sucks because Spotify on the Desktop and on the web player work just fine. Please help.

Hi,

Just to get a few things out of the way: have you restarted your phone?

Okay, this is strange - I've been rebooting/reinstalling Spotify for a couple of days straight. Now I tried rebooting and it works 🙂

If anything strange happens I'll update this thread. Thanks.

@ranspa wrote:

Okay, this is strange - I've been rebooting/reinstalling Spotify for a couple of days straight. Now I tried rebooting and it works 🙂

If anything strange happens I'll update this thread. Thanks.

Sounds good, glad it's working again. 🙂

Suggested posts