Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad considerations

iPad considerations

Hi,

The iPad app could use some extra functionality.
I'll try to make a list of what could be added for better usability.

FEAT: sorting in playlists (default, track name, artist name)
FEAT: deleting song from playlist, just by swiping that song (or in the submenu that opens but don't let me scroll all the way back to the top)
FEAT: show star icon by default, not only when the submenu opens (like Android)
FEAT: iPad has no library?
FEAT: filter/search bar for playlists
FEAT: show list of artists in a playlist to use as a quick filter
FEAT: if song is in a playlist, color the + sign, same as done with star for favorite items
FEAT: if you added a song to a wrong playlist, use the + also to delete it from that playlist again
FEAT: show songs in favorites but not on any playlist (or does library do this?)
BUG: If you scroll manually on artist level, you will find albums not shown at "All albums"

Maybe more to come...
4 Replies

I second all of these - very thorough list of ideas.  Thanks swinxnl for going through everything so carefully!

Android tablet version...

Why do everyone hate Android?! Man Sad 

Hello there,

It's sadly very hard for us to mark this thread as "implemented" or not, as there are quite a lot of ideas here. We've created some Idea Submission Guidelines for people to have a read when posting up ideas for Spotify. 

For example, if we include an library and some playlist sorting options, but want to look into the rest later on, it's still impossible for us to say that we've actually done something about this Idea. For the time being, I'm moving this over to the iOS board for more consideration and discussion on these features. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Good news!

You can sort playlists in the new version 3.4

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts