Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 4s not syncing

iPhone 4s not syncing

Suddenly my playlists is not available offline.. i've been first updated the app, then deleted it and downloaded it again. Made sure it's online. Been like this for a few week now, so annoying when I pay for premium.

12 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you receiving any error messages at all?

Are these local files on your computer or songs from the Spotify catalogue?

What iOS and Spotify version are you using?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I don't have any local files, so it's spotify.

No error.

Sometimes it says that it stopped syncing because I was idle or something, but it nothing is synced.

Hmmm, on my phone it says that ios 6.1.3 have been downloaded.

Spotify is version 0.6.4

Same story with me. iPhone 5, no spotify playlists syncing. Phone not showing up in devices. Same two versions as above

How much free storage space do you have on your devices guys?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

21,7 mb

How much do I need? I can delete more stuff... have been deleting som apps a few days ago but nothing happened.

@livtone86 wrote:

21,7 mb

How much do I need? I can delete more stuff... have been deleting som apps a few days ago but nothing happened.

Ah, that will explain it. How many songs are you syncing? I'd recommend at least a GB or so for Spotify depending on how many songs you are syncing.

Mine uses 572MB of memory for 200 songs or so

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

You need 500MB - 1GB of free storage space before the Spotify application will sync anything since iOS will not let you use all of the space for Spotify. 

Peter

Peter

I have a 64 gig phone. Plenty of space

@Reck2011 wrote:
I have a 64 gig phone. Plenty of space

Hmm possibly two seperate issues here? How much free space do you have out of that 64GB?

Peter

Peter

thanx for feedback!! So funny because I had many songs available offline, then suddenly it couldnt take more. Then I wanted to change what's available and not so when I changed it then none of them could be available...

Thanx. Had at least 50 songs available, but I wanted to change so some other lists could be available instead but then none of them could be available.

Well now that I've lost all my offline playlists I have 53. Before that about 30. Plenty

Suggested posts