Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • JenWaj
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove spotify from Mac?

I have the free version of Spotify on my Mac. I cannot play any Spotify songs on my iPhone or iPad. If I remove Spotify from the Mac and install it on my iPad, will I then be able to access my playlists? I have TONS of songs on my account and would l...

• I have the free version of Spotify on my Mac. I cannot play any Spotify songs on my iPhone or iPad. If I remove Spotify from the Mac and install it on my iPad, will I then be able to access my playli...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! get more space to sync offlineplaylist

how do i get more space to sync my spotfy playlist to offline? i have unsync some other lists and i have been deleted the spotify app on my iphone to then download it again! i tried everything i konwed if could done but it dosen´t work!! please help ...

• how do i get more space to sync my spotfy playlist to offline? i have unsync some other lists and i have been deleted the spotify app on my iphone to then download it again! i tried everything i konw...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station sync with iOS?

I have created some radio stations on both my desktop and my mac. Is there a way to sync them? Looks like they stay separate from what I can tell. Also, can you edit the radio stations, change name etc... like with paylists. Dont see an option to giv...

• I have created some radio stations on both my desktop and my mac. Is there a way to sync them? Looks like they stay separate from what I can tell.  Also, can you edit the radio stations, change ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search only finds tracks already listened to

I can only see tracks I have already added to playlists I subscribe to online so when I search it returns nothing or just those tracks if I search for a band already saved onto my iPad. Same problem on my phone. What's happening?

• I can only see tracks I have already added to playlists I subscribe to online so when I search it returns nothing or just those tracks if I search for a band already saved onto my iPad. Same problem ...
  • herbivore68
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium account is not activating

Hi, my payment has gone through, and I've re-installed the app on iPhone logged out etc...not sure what to do...Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my payment has gone through, and I've re-installed the app on iPhone logged out etc...not sure what to do... Thanks 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IPone App

I have installed the app and paid for the premium account but will only work on my laptop not the phone heeeelpppp

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the app and paid for the premium account but will only work on my laptop not the phone heeeelpppp
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod touch 2nd generation

spotify does not regonize my Ipod touch 2nd generation under devices...how do I fix this

• spotify does not regonize my Ipod touch 2nd generation under devices...how do I fix this  
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Service is spotty and it's NOT my provider

For the past 4 or 5 days streaming on my iPhone has been super spotty. For the first few days it wouldn't even play a song, but now it pauses every 10-15 seconds and/or just doesn't play. I haven't been anywhere and I get EXCELLENT service (always ha...

• Regular
  • For the past 4 or 5 days streaming on my iPhone has been super spotty.  For the first few days it wouldn't even play a song, but now it pauses every 10-15 seconds and/or just doesn't play. &nb...
  • jimmut
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium content

Anybody know why my premium content has suddenly just disappeared when I have two weeks left?

• Anybody know why my premium content has suddenly just disappeared when I have two weeks left?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stereo Problems

Spotify used to work amazingly on my car stereo (Sony) however - ever since they added the album covers update to spotify, whenever I press the next track button from my car stereo the itunes library takes over and kicks spotify off - the only way fo...

• Spotify used to work amazingly on my car stereo (Sony) however - ever since they added the album covers update to spotify, whenever I press the next track button from my car stereo the itunes library...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! desktop playlists don't sync to iphone

Have been a happy premium user for a year or more. got in a tangle today --iphone app hung at the login screen, so i removed the app from phone and reinstalled. logged back in and--I can't see any of my spotify playlists! i canb see them fine on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been a happy premium user for a year or more. got in a tangle today --iphone app hung at the login screen, so i removed the app from phone and reinstalled. logged back in and--I can't see any of...
  • tongsan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Problems

Hello, I am not sure where to put this. I have my Ipod Touch and now my Droid. I had Spotify on both, but I added Spotimote which needed a username and password. So now on both of these my files from my computer that were on Spotify are not on my dev...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I am not sure where to put this. I have my Ipod Touch and now my Droid. I had Spotify on both, but I added Spotimote which needed a username and password. So now on both of these my files...
  • Lindaa09
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One Playlist Only Not Syncing

I've made some changes to one playlist on my computer only this change isn't showing on my iPhone (3g). I made some changes to another playlist and that showed up fine but this one playlist remains the same whatever I try. Any ideas? I'm using it thr...

• I've made some changes to one playlist on my computer only this change isn't showing on my iPhone (3g).   I made some changes to another playlist and that showed up fine but this one playlis...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

same songs over and over....

Hello, i'm new to Spotify. I'm using the free version. I love the concept of thumbs up/thumbs down. However, it's getting to the point where I'm afraid to tell Spotify I like a song because Spotify then plays that song waaaay too much. I thought the ...

• Hello, i'm new to Spotify.  I'm using the free version.  I love the concept of thumbs up/thumbs down. However, it's getting to the point where I'm afraid to tell Spotify I like a song bec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Can't swipe on search results (iPhone App)

Hi...I'm going to add this as a bug as I'm pretty sure it is not the intended behaviour. When on the iPhone app, after performing a search (be it inside a playlist or the general search) there is no way to swipe on a track and perform the secondary a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi...I'm going to add this as a bug as I'm pretty sure it is not the intended behaviour.   When on the iPhone app, after performing a search (be it inside a playlist or the general search) t...
  • Bengan
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

5 questions about the iPhone Spotify app

Hello, I am an MA student in Technical Communication at Portsmouth University, UK and I am designing the Help for Spotify's iPhone app as part of my dissertation. To find out which Spotify features are not clear enough and need documenting, I have ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I am an MA student in Technical Communication at Portsmouth University, UK and I am designing the Help for Spotify's iPhone app as part of my dissertation.    T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function stopped working

My search function was working just fine, then stopped. When I enter a track, album, or artist and hit the Search button on my iPhone 4s, I just get the message that I "can enter tracks, albums or artists in the search field" instead of it pulling up...

• My search function was working just fine, then stopped.  When I enter a track, album, or artist and hit the Search button on my iPhone 4s, I just get the message that I "can enter tracks, albums...
  • JCompton
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offiline Sync'ed Tracks Pause on iPhone When Network Drops

When on the train listening to offline Sync'ed tracks and the iPhone goes into an area of non-mobile coverage the Track briefly pauses when the network coverage is lost and again when it comes back, it is very annoying! What is more annoying is this ...

• When on the train listening to offline Sync'ed tracks and the iPhone goes into an area of non-mobile coverage the Track briefly pauses when the network coverage is lost and again when it comes back, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there nothing in mobile version?

I do not understand why there is a charge for use in mobile devices?On the free desktop app it will show the radio and the shared music... but this can't be used in the mobile version?

• Visitor
  • I do not understand why there is a charge for use in mobile devices? On the free desktop app it will show the radio and the shared music... but this can't be used in the mobile version?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost files on spotify

I had a bunch of songs disappear from my playlist so I went to re-download them and it is telling me to start a radio on the artist is there a way to fix this!? I really want to listen to my music as soon as possible

• I had a bunch of songs disappear from my playlist so I went to re-download them and it is telling me to start a radio on the artist is there a way to fix this!? I really want to listen to my music as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod