Premium

US

Device

iPhone 13 mini

Operating System

iOS 15.1.1

My Question or Issue

When I try to log in it says, "Something went wrong. Try again."

I got a new iPhone yesterday and have been unable to log into my account on my phone (it works fine on my laptop). I've gone through all of the troubleshooting tasks from the thread (reboot, reinstall, software updates, grab a friend, etc.) The emailed link doesn't work because it says it's expired or another error message pops up.

Please help! Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey there @EEG

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

On another note, could you give it a try using a different internet connection to check if that makes the difference?

Lastly, would you mind letting us know what email link are you referring to? Also, sending us some screenshots of the error message you're getting would come in handy. Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It looks like my VPN was causing issues with a number of my apps, including
Spotify. Thanks!

Hey @EEG,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts