Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone iOS5 - All playlists play the first song, but won't continue after that

Solved!

iPhone iOS5 - All playlists play the first song, but won't continue after that

iPhone 4S - iOS 5.1.1

A week or so ago, my playlists will not go to the next song.  This is the same with all of my playlists.  It will play the first song I select, but it will not continue on to the next.  It will show what the next song is, but will not load it to play.  I have to physically open it up, and select another song on the playlist to play.  This is very annoying, especially while driving!  If I click forward and then backward again, I can get it to load the next song.  I have to do this every single time a song ends.

I have deleted and reinstalled, and it still doesn't work.   The app on my Mac computer and my iPad both work fine, but the iPhone is jacked up.  I can't find out the problem.  I was assuming there would be an update to fix this bug, but haven't seen one yet.  And if it continues this way much longer, I'm cancelling my premium membership.  No sense in paying a monthly fee to have to manually select every single song, one at a time.  

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, so check it.  I saw in another thread further down that someone changed their streaming settings.  I don't know why this would help, but its obvious there is a bug in this version.  I went to the settings, and went to stream.  It was on "Normal" and I changed it to "High."  Now it's working.  It's going on to the next song on my playlist.  So this is fixed.....for now.  Anyone else having the same probs, I suggest trying this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Okay, so check it.  I saw in another thread further down that someone changed their streaming settings.  I don't know why this would help, but its obvious there is a bug in this version.  I went to the settings, and went to stream.  It was on "Normal" and I changed it to "High."  Now it's working.  It's going on to the next song on my playlist.  So this is fixed.....for now.  Anyone else having the same probs, I suggest trying this.

Suggested posts