Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPod won't sync for the first time - not recognised

iPod won't sync for the first time - not recognised

I have just upgraded to Premium.

I attach my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and the PC (Windows XP) recognises the iPod.  However, Spotify does not see it and it is not there when you look in devices.  I am very disappointed by Spotify after all of the advertising an hype I subscribe - and for what?  Technical problems with a simple sync process.

What a load of garbage!

4 Replies

Reading through this forum, it seems that I am not along connecting my iPod.

I am wondering why I am paying for a service that I'm not getting and wondering if anyone at Spotify actually gives a darn!  The evidence would suggest probably not.

So, I join Spotify, pay my money, have a problem and 24 hours after asking for help nobody as Spotify has bothered to even attempt to help.

They just take your money and don't give a **bleep**!

Thanks for nothing.

Hey 🙂 

First, I would suggest you have a read through the iPod Integration FAQs if you have not already done so, as it may answer many questions you might have. You don't need a Spotify subscription to use the iPod connectivity on an iPod nano, as since the iPod nano can not support the Spotify app, you can only use the Spotify client to sync local files that you own to the iPod (as it says in the FAQ), which you could do with iTunes anyways. 

2nd generation might be too early to work with the Spotify client, I am not really sure as I no longer have mine! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same for me... And as I am reading all the topics, I realize there is no solution proposed for this problem.  After all this time, did you find a solution ?

Suggested posts