Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

importing From Shazam

importing From Shazam

Hi.

I have 420 tracks that have been shazamed but when i import them to spotify, it only imports 82.

Can someone help please?

cheers

3 Replies

Hey @m2020a1, help's here!

Could you let us know what your exact device is, and what version of iOS you're running? We'd also like to know what version of Spotify you're running.

When opening Shazam, make sure that you've connected your Spotify account to the app. To do this, follow these handy steps put together by Shazam.

This should link your account to Spotify. If the tracks are available on Spotify, they should automatically be saved into a new playlist called 'My Shazam Tracks', for you to revisit later.

If you have 420 songs that you've located with Shazam and only 82 are available in Spotify, we suspect that may be wrong. A reinstall of the apps and a firmware update of the device (if required) should resolve this.

We hope this helps. There's some more info here, and we'll be happy to answer any furhter questions you might have if you're still having some difficulties.

Keep us posted!

Hi.

You can see how many shazams I have. It doesn't update. I'm using iPhone 5s with the lastest firmware and latest updated Shazam and Spotify.

Please help.
image.png
image.png

Here is my playlists
image.png

Suggested posts