NEXT STEP

iphone 7plus cannot log on to app

iphone 7plus cannot log on to app

Plan-Premium

Country-US

Device-iPhone 8plus

Operating System-iOS 11.2.2

My Question or Issue

I had a free subscription and was added to a premium family plan.  Disconnected my facebook link and used a fresh install of spotify.  Now I get the "something went wrong" try again button, but it won't work.  I can log onto Mac and iPad just fine.

Any advice?

3 Replies

Hey @iambigb23,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, could you try restarting your device? I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. If that didn't do the trick, please try performing a quick clean reinstallation of the app by following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you send over a screenshot of the error that you're receiving?

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply..still no luck after the re start and installing a
fresh app.

This is the screen shot.. the try again button is not working. I can just
push it all day and nothing happen.

Next steps?

Hey @iambigb23,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Next, could you check how much free storage space you have on your device? Issues can often occur if you have less than 1GB of free space on your device. If you have less than 1GB available, could you try freeing up some space, and see if that resolves the issue?

If that doesn't help, please try logging into the Spotify app using a different internet connection.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of your Spotify app, and could you please try resending the screenshot? It didn't seem to send for some reason.

Let me know how it goes — looking forward to your response 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts