Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

"Something went wrong" and "Browse isn't working right now" error even when is connected to internet

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueBrowsing showing error like "Something went wrong" and "Browse isn't working right now" eventhough device is connected to the internet and the connection spee...

IMG_6762.PNG IMG_6763.PNG IMG_6765.PNG
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue Browsing showing error like "Something went wrong" and "Browse isn't working ...
  • spotafied
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

home tab won’t appear just says something went wrong on my iPhone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • DizBuster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Home page and "made for you" not working

PlanPremium for familyCountryUnited States Device(iPhone, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueWhen open the Spotify app on my iPhone and Mac, the Home page gives me the error "something went wrong, please try again later"....

• Plan Premium for family Country United States   Device (iPhone, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue When open the Spotify app on my iPhone and Ma...
  • FiveInchTaint
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing the order of playlists in iOS

DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueAs the locked topic from a couple a years ago already said:It doesn,t seem possible on the iOS app to customize the order of you playlists?with edit you can delte or download them and with the 3 ...

• Music Fan
  • Device iPhone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue As the locked topic from a couple a years ago already said: It doesn,t seem possible on the iOS app to customize the order of ...
  • mrfart
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create new playlist/use home screen

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12.3.1-up to date My Question or IssueI want to create a new playlist, and am unable. When Spotify opens, the "Home" screen says: "Something went wrong. Have another go?" with a white button that...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12.3.1-up to date   My Question or Issue I want to create a new playlist, and am unable.    When Spoti...
  • sclemons202
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on iPad Pro not connecting

As of late, Spotify has stopped working on my iPad Pro. I'm able to access my downloaded music, but I can't connect to the internet to download anything new. The most puzzling part about this is the fact that other apps work perfectly fine, while Spo...

• As of late, Spotify has stopped working on my iPad Pro.  I'm able to access my downloaded music, but I can't connect to the internet to download anything new.  The most puzzling part about ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio Normalization Not Working On Imported Music

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 5SOperating SystemiOS 12.2Spotify Version8.5.7.601 My Question or IssueI use Audio Normalization on Normal volume level to prevent distortion from the bass boost of the equalizer. However, when playing music impo...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 5S Operating System iOS 12.2 Spotify Version 8.5.7.601   My Question or Issue I use Audio Normalization on Normal volume level to prevent d...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

New update doesn't let you view songs or its albums properly

Plan - PremiumCountry - Saudi ArabiaDevice - Iphone 8Plus My Question or Issue:Spotify updated by itself and now only shows playlists, artists and albums. How can I view all my songs now, not just liked songs? I also liked that when I liked a random ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - Saudi Arabia Device - Iphone 8Plus   My Question or Issue: Spotify updated by itself and now only shows playlists, artists and albums. How can I view all my so...
  • chaotic0123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost 2K liked songs with update

As of the update, the "songs" folder has become a playlist called "Liked Songs" (??WHY???). I had about 4K liked songs, and now this playlist is only about 2.5K songs. Where the heck is the rest of my music?

• Casual Listener
  •   As of the update, the "songs" folder has become a playlist called "Liked Songs" (??WHY???). I had about 4K liked songs, and now this playlist is only about 2.5K songs. Where the heck is ...
  • JakePT
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify waiting queue glitch

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhenever I slide/put a song in the waiting queue it doesn’t show the last tune in that waiting list. I can’t interact with the song in any way (can’t remove it from...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Whenever I slide/put a song in the waiting queue it doesn’t show the last tune in that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify volume to low

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • spotify volume
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stays on lock screen and doesn’t auto lock.

I use the iOS timer to stop play as a sleep timer, but when it stops playing the phone stays on and Spotify is glitched. Shows music is playing but nothing is actually playing. Phone just stays on all night.

• I use the iOS timer to stop play as a sleep timer, but when it stops playing the phone stays on and Spotify is glitched. Shows music is playing but nothing is actually playing. Phone just stays on al...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify radio not working anymore

Hey! Every time I try to play Spotify radio in any playlist (Pop-Hip Hop, etc) it doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried it in many different playlists. I’m currently using an iPhone 7. I think it’s started since the last update. Is anyone else having this...

• Hey!   Every time I try to play Spotify radio in any playlist (Pop-Hip Hop, etc) it doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried it in many different playlists. I’m currently using an iPhone 7. I think it...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads not working

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone 5sOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue II was in my car today, listening to playlists that I’ve made for Offline Play, some songs will play but the majority of them will not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone 5s Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I I was in my car today, listening to playlists that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ay, what’s going on like?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue Ye. So I’m just listening to music aren’t I, on a music app as you do. And a song can just be like 12 seconds in, or 1 minute in, or whatever and it’ll just skip to the next t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue   Ye. So I’m just listening to music aren’t I, on a music app as you do. And a song can ...
  • Ronnie98
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S Spotify.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom.DeviceiPhone 4S.Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI`m looking into an iPhone 4S and I was wondering if I could be Behind the Lyrics on it. Would it work for the maximum versio...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom. Device iPhone 4S. Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I`m looking into an iPhone 4S and I was wond...
  • commute1
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    IOS 7
    iOS 8
    iOS 9.
    iphone
    Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify do not play postcast on my iphone

Hi, i have a problem with Spotify. I am trying to play podcast music on my iphone, and i can't listen, is not working at all. I did reinstall Spotify app, log in, log out but the same problem. How can i solve this? Thank you PlanPremiumCountryChinaDe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a problem with Spotify. I am trying to play podcast music on my iphone, and i can't listen, is not working at all. I did reinstall Spotify app, log in, log out but the same problem. How ca...
  • Niiicu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone XOperating Systemlatest ios My Question or IssueI recently become a spotify premium with my family. But my spotify is different from theirs. If they go to their library they have an overview where they can pick a...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone X Operating System latest ios    My Question or Issue I recently become a spotify premium with my family. But my spotify is different fr...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Music was deleted!

I created a new playlist on my computer, logged into my app on my iPhone and didn't see the playlist on my phone. So I deleted the app and and logged back into my account and all my music was gone. ALL OF IT. What gives? How can I solve this? I never...

• I created a new playlist on my computer, logged into my app on my iPhone and didn't see the playlist on my phone. So I deleted the app and and logged back into my account and all my music was gone. A...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am a paying customer. Why can’t I get any support?

• Visitor
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes