iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing and playing sporadically

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 7 Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI’ve had this issue before where I’d be listening to an album and the music pauses all of a sudden. I only use Spotify with headphones. The app starts playing and pausing the song ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 7   Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue I’ve had this issue before where I’d be listening to an album and the music pauses all of a su...
  • rainkidrani
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete certain songs in a album from library

Hi, i’m quite new to Spotify, I have an album in my library with quite a few acoustic tracks on it. How do I delete those acoustic tracks and sync over to my other devices (iPhone/iPad/ Sky Q box) thanks PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperat...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, i’m quite new to Spotify,  I have an album in my library with quite a few acoustic tracks on it.  How do I delete those acoustic  tracks and sync over to my other devices (iPhone/...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio-Songs marked as favorite dont show Up in radio-favorite playlist

PlanPremiumCountry Germany DeviceiPhone 8Operating System11.4.1 iOS My Question or Issue i often hear Radio and click on the "heart" - Icon to add a Song to the library/favorite-song playlist. But the list does not refresh. Yesterday i marked some Ne...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany  Device iPhone 8 Operating System 11.4.1 iOS    My Question or Issue  i often hear Radio and click on the "heart" - Icon to add a Song...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get spotify on an iPad that won't run iOS 10

DeviceiPad 2Operating System(iOS 9) My Question or Issue Hi there, My work has given me an old iPad. Teaching budgets not being what they should be, the device is actually older than the students in my class! (It's an old iPad 2). I want to download ...

• Casual Listener
  • Device iPad 2 Operating System (iOS 9)   My Question or Issue  Hi there,   My work has given me an old iPad. Teaching budgets not being what they should be, the device is actua...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When downloading a playlist with 727 song only 678 downloads

Was downloading my girlfriends playlist and saw that i was only downloading about 680 out of about 730 songs. One of my friends had the same thing happen to him when downloading one of my playlist. It is not a major problem, i am just wondering why i...

• Was downloading my girlfriends playlist and saw that i was only downloading about 680 out of about 730 songs. One of my friends had the same thing happen to him when downloading one of my playlist. I...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue When I add or move songs from the shuffle list into the queue, I can't then go delete songs from the shuffle list. I press the delete button and it registers that I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  When I add or move songs from the shuffle list into the queue, I can't then go ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Delete a song from an album playing

hi, i’ve Added an album to my library, and if I want to play the entire album but miss/skip one song from playing but not delete the song from my library.How do I do this? thanksPlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone 8 Plus(iOS 11.4.1) My Question or Iss...

• Not applicable
  • hi,  i’ve Added an album to my library,  and if I want to play the entire album but miss/skip one song from playing but not delete the song from my library.How do I do this?   thanks...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Apple Watch support with watchOS 5?

PlanPremiumCountry Germany DeviceiPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3Operating SystemwatchOS4 - future: watchOS 5 My Question or Issue I'd like to ask about anyone knows about spotify having any plans on developing a third-party app for apple watch users t...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany   Device iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 Operating System watchOS4 - future: watchOS 5   My Question or Issue  I'd like to ask about anyone...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 47 replies
  • 86 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 86 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist shows downloaded Songs and not the Artist

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueIf I select Artists and then select an Artist from my List (followed Artists) if I have downloaded Songs from this Artist I get the List of this Songs. If not I geh...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue If I select Artists and then select an Artist from my List (followed Artists) if I have&...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lecture aléatoire d'un dossier avec plusieurs albums sur Iphone

BonjourSur mon imac, je peux lire en mode aléatoire une playlist et un dossier dans le leque se trouve plusieurs albums. Plus sur l'application Spotify de mon iphone, j'arrive à écouter une playlist en mode en aléatoire, mais pas un dossier qui compr...

• Bonjour Sur mon imac, je peux lire en mode aléatoire une playlist et un dossier dans le leque se trouve plusieurs albums.   Plus sur l'application Spotify de mon iphone, j'arrive à écouter une ...
  • Pierre_Arl
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report: Queue malfunctions when trying to move around multiple songs

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 6SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue When I put multiple songs into the queue and then try to move more than one song from the bottom of the queue to anywhere else in the queue, all of the songs appear to move to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 6SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue   When I put multiple songs into the queue and then try to move more than one song from the bo...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Will play every artist but one on iPhone 6a

Iphone 6spremium trial (basically signed up and didn’t even realize there was a free trial at first) issue: I can download any album or play any artist and listen offline/online except for one: artist: mike stud when downloaded it has the green box w...

• Not applicable
  • Iphone 6s premium trial (basically signed up and didn’t even realize there was a free trial at first)   issue: I can download any album or play any artist and listen offline/online except for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay

PremiumCountry: USA DeviceiPhone 7 Plus/Desktop iMacOperating SystemiOS 10 I liked the autoplay option. I have it selected on but it isn't working. If I have a playlist it use to end and then the random songs would begin but not anymore. Again, it is...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country: USA   Device iPhone 7 Plus/Desktop iMac Operating System iOS 10   I liked the autoplay option.  I have it selected on but it isn't working.  If I hav...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

how to delete downloaded music? (2018)

im having touble deleting downloaded music from spotify off my iphone. there are a few older threads about this, but the app has since change to only clear the cache through the storage tab. any advice? thanks

• Casual Listener
  •     im having touble deleting downloaded music from spotify off my iphone. there are a few older threads about this, but the app has since change to only clear the cache through the stora...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is the Queue??

There is no queue button in Spotify anymore where it used to be...guys? Device iPhone 7PlusAll apps and ios updated.

• Casual Listener
  •   There is no queue button in Spotify anymore where it used to be...guys?   Device iPhone 7Plus All apps and ios updated.
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Download

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone XMacOS High SierraOperating SystemVersion 11.4.1 (iPhone)Version 10.13.6 (Macbook) My Question or IssueHi Spotify Team! Recently I switched from the iPhone 7 to iPhone X and never had this problem previously -...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device iPhone X MacOS High Sierra Operating System Version 11.4.1 (iPhone) Version 10.13.6 (Macbook)   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify Tea...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downgrade glitch

PlanPremiumCountry United States DeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue So this probably all started like a month ago when I came back from my trip to Florida and once I came home i updated my Spotify and oddly enough this upd...

• Plan Premium Country  United States  Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue  So this probably all started like a month ago when I came back ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

random playlist

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDevice(iPad)Operating System(iOS 10)Spotify read all my song from all my playlist randomly.How can I do when I choose a playlist , spotify launch only the song from this playlist. regards Tom

•   Plan Premium Country  France Device (iPad) Operating System (iOS 10) Spotify read all my song from all my playlist randomly. How can I do when I choose a playlist , spotify la...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution IPhone X songs offline

Certain songs shows offline when try to play in IPhone X whereas Iphone 7 able to play.PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceIPhone XOperating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue Issue

• Regular
  • Certain songs shows offline when try to play in IPhone X whereas Iphone 7 able to play. Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device IPhone X Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or I...
  • Darwinrao118
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone X songs offline
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Old Iphone 4s

PlanPremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 4S) Hello All,I try to use my old Iphone 4S for my daughter.I have subscribed a familly accountI have installed the App to the device and logged in with the account of my daughterWhen I launch spotify I can see ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France  Device (iPhone 4S)     Hello All, I try to use my old Iphone 4S for my daughter. I have subscribed a familly account I have installed the App to...
  • logic500
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes