Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone app with SPOTIFY crashes after resigning .ipa file

iphone app with SPOTIFY crashes after resigning .ipa file

When I try to Resign .iPA file with different key and mobile provisioning profile my App crashes due to SPOTIFY.

Is that because of "appkey.c" File.OR Is there any relation between Spotify credentials and Apple provisioning profiles and keys which causes the app to crash.

If YES, what is the workaround to resolve this crash and to make My app work after resigning .ipa file?

Here are the crashlogs for keychain.

Feb1214:17:51 iPhone securityd[87]<Error>:  securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler MyApp[7338] copy_matching The operation couldnt be completed.(OSStatus error -34018- client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements)Feb1214:17:51 iPhone MyApp[7338]<Warning>:***Assertion failure inNSString*base::deviceIdFromKeychain()(),/Users/spotify-buildagent/buildAgent/work/1e0ce8a77adfb2dc/client/base/_apple/_ios/os_ios.mm:287Feb1214:17:51 iPhone MyApp[7338]<Error>:***Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason:'Keychain error when fetching device ID, nonrecoverable'

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 3.32.11 pm.png

Please Help and Support

Thank You.

0 Replies

Suggested posts