Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

just joined

Solved!

just joined

Hello,

I wonder how long it takes before you can use spotify (if you just become a premiummember)

Thanks in advance!!

Lydia

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

If you join to Spotify (Free/Unlimited/Premium), you can use Spotify right away.

But sometimes you need to log out and log in back to system. Most times Spotify client receive your new subscription automatically, but if not, just log out and log in back to Spotify software.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, thank you for question.

If Spotify Premium does not arrived, just log out and log in back. If this does not help, just make sure you log in with right account. Spotify employee can help you further if still problems.

Thx for the quick reaction! So when I joined (paid) spotify, I can directly use it? You don't have to wait for a few days before you can start it?

Marked as solution

Hey,

If you join to Spotify (Free/Unlimited/Premium), you can use Spotify right away.

But sometimes you need to log out and log in back to system. Most times Spotify client receive your new subscription automatically, but if not, just log out and log in back to Spotify software.

ok, thx!! Smiley Happy

You're welcome.

I hope that you enjoy Spotify.

If you have any further questions, just ask. Spotify employees and Community founders are here to help.

Community founders are trusted Spotify users selected by Spotify. I use Spotify Premium more than year.

Suggested posts