Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 13.3

My Question or Issue

My issue may sound generic, but I believe it to be of a different nature than those found in threads of a similar topic.

I recently factory reset my phone to solve an issue I was having with it. I did this via my 2011 Macbook Pro. Spotify reinstalled itself from my iCloud backup following this reset. My library of saved songs, including local files I’ve synced from my computer, proceeded to download over the next several days. Once this process completed, I tried to play several local files, only for what’s shown in the gif to occur (songs not playing). The songs are there, they just won’t play.

Any help?

ezgif.com-optimize.gif
3 Replies

Of course, as is implied by the title, my local files still play fine on my macbook.

Anyone know what to do?

Wait does replying to your own thread bump it or not? Whatever the case, this is really frustrating. The issue is still happening and I have no idea what to do other than uninstall and reinstall ALL my local files, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible, since the issue may have just been caused by an update or the factory reset (again, the tracks and presumably the files are still there, they just won't play). Can someone please reply???? I thought these forums were supposed to be active....

Suggested posts