Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my IPod touch doesn't open,nothing happens,help me please

Solved!

my IPod touch doesn't open,nothing happens,help me please

I have Spotify Premium and every time I connect my iPod touch to my computer to move the music and nothing happens, it does not appear the IPOD DEVICES
I do not know the reason, already tried several times, please help me to solve this problem,
I do not have ITunes installed, this will be the reason?

And I do not know what it means IOS.....
thank u very much

my internet is by cable but use wireless for my laptop.
thank you for helping me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, angelicausa2006! You need to have iTunes installed on your machine in order to manage your device. By the way, what do you mean by "moving the music"? Do you want to move the music you store in the Spotify app on your iPod or...? iOS is a shortcut for a mobile operating system developed and distributed by Apple Inc. It runs your iPod for example.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi again, angelicausa2006! Perhaps this solution might be helpful. Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Marked as solution

Hi,it's me agaaaaain....!

I follow all the instructions but not working
My ipod does not appear on spotify, nothing happens on spotify, only in itunes that automatically opens when I connect my ipod.
Will be that I have to download some application on my ipod? Or in own spotify?
From what I read in the instructions so I connect my ipod would appear that my ipod down DEVICE, but not much happens!

I do not know what else to do ..... sorry for the inconvenience

and thank u very much for you patience

Marked as solution

Hi. There's some confusion as you shouldn't be connecting your ipod touch with a cable to synch with spotify. Please try the instructions in this FAQ under the iphone tab. I'll assume you have installed spotify successfully on your touch. If you still have problems, just shout.

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, angelicausa2006! You need to have iTunes installed on your machine in order to manage your device. By the way, what do you mean by "moving the music"? Do you want to move the music you store in the Spotify app on your iPod or...? iOS is a shortcut for a mobile operating system developed and distributed by Apple Inc. It runs your iPod for example.

Hi,,,,,It's me again!!!!!

I have spotify premium and I have installed itunes on my computer

and every time I connect my ipod (touch) only shows up in itunes and will not appear on spotify
I really do not know how to get the songs from spotify to my ipod
someone help me with this please,

my internet is by cable but use wireless for my laptop.
thank you for helping me

I need a step by step explanation
Thank you so much for your patience

Marked as solution

Hi again, angelicausa2006! Perhaps this solution might be helpful. Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Marked as solution

Hi,it's me agaaaaain....!

I follow all the instructions but not working
My ipod does not appear on spotify, nothing happens on spotify, only in itunes that automatically opens when I connect my ipod.
Will be that I have to download some application on my ipod? Or in own spotify?
From what I read in the instructions so I connect my ipod would appear that my ipod down DEVICE, but not much happens!

I do not know what else to do ..... sorry for the inconvenience

and thank u very much for you patience

Marked as solution

Hi. There's some confusion as you shouldn't be connecting your ipod touch with a cable to synch with spotify. Please try the instructions in this FAQ under the iphone tab. I'll assume you have installed spotify successfully on your touch. If you still have problems, just shout.

Suggested posts