Free

Country

UK

Device

iphone XR

Operating System

ios 14.5

My Question or Issue

I have no spotify queue button, is this just a premium thing? I’ve seen other posts where the queue button has moved from the bottom to where you have to click on the 3 dots but i don’t have a button like that. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but i still don’t have it however it works on my laptop

6C7D5B6B-1911-4689-9FE6-E4710BD5ED38.png
F1A0E4C7-48E2-46C5-8856-37A684C7F2FD.png
2 Replies

Hey @nili,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This change is part of a test that we're currently running. We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall, you can learn more about that here.

Let us know what you think in the Idea Exchange - it's the best place to provide your feedback.

What you can try is to create a new account and check whether the Queue option is visible there. If that's the case you can follow the steps in this guide to transfer your music collection over.

Hope this info helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

I see you're facing some issues with the queue songs on Spotify, don't worry, I'm here to assist you!

As you can see here, the play queue feature is available only for Premium subscribers.

if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me here. Hope it helps you.

All the best!

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts