Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline now unavailable

offline now unavailable

i have been using spotify premium for a number of months now. Today i discovered that my tracks were not available in offline mode on mi mobile. I do not want to cancel my subscription but will be forced to if i cannot sort out this problem??

5 Replies

This is happening to me too and is racking up my data usage! Not to mention I travel a lot and like to have my playlists available offline. Has there been any solutions for this??

@barrymcgoldrick wrote:

i have been using spotify premium for a number of months now. Today i discovered that my tracks were not available in offline mode on mi mobile. I do not want to cancel my subscription but will be forced to if i cannot sort out this problem??

Is the app set to be in 'Offline Mode'? Remember you must turn offline mode off for a minute or 2 every 30 days so the app can check you're still premium, and upload listening data to the Spotify servers 🙂

I've tried that, like in settings turning offline on and then off again. But there is a button within each playlist at the top that says "available offline." When I used to slide that over to "yes" it would then sync that playlist and make all tracks available offline. It hasn't been working for weeks on my new playlists.

@ecyzeska wrote:

I've tried that, like in settings turning offline on and then off again. But there is a button within each playlist at the top that says "available offline." When I used to slide that over to "yes" it would then sync that playlist and make all tracks available offline. It hasn't been working for weeks on my new playlists.

Hi, you will need to turn offline mode off, and then turn the available offline switch to yes, then wait until the songs have been downloaded, and then put the client back in offline mode 🙂

I have tried that. The songs havent been downloading when you swtich to "yes," when the offline mode is on off under general settings.

Suggested posts