Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

organise playlist while listening

organise playlist while listening

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I used to be able to shuffle a playlist, but then go in to the list and drag the songs around to any order I wanted. That option seems to have disappeared. I can no longer drag and there in only an option to "add to queue" which sucks.

Has this feature been disabled with one of the updates? Or does anyone have a work around?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues!

I may be mistaken, but it sounds like you're referring to the queue feature. If you'd like to understand more about how it works, I attached an infographic below that explains it nicely 🙂

Queue iPhone.png

If this doesn't sound like your issue, let me know and I'll see what else I can suggest to help! 

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Ah yes thank you, the play queue function has gone. As you can see from my screenshot there are no bars on the right hand side anymore to rearrange the order. 

CE085E31-E11E-4E43-A56F-135C81866E92.png

Same problem here -- the bars to drag songs in the queue have disappeared. I hope this gets fixed!!

I've the same problem. The bars are gone but also the "add to up next" option is gone… I don't know what to do cause actually I really need this! And on my friend's phone it's still where it's supposed to be.

Suggested posts