Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

organizing playlist by artist? on mobile devices

Solved!

organizing playlist by artist? on mobile devices

While my playlists are organized by artist on my computer, they're organized by date added on my phone and it's really confusing.  How can I fix that?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I really think organizing playlist by artist should be a feature to Spotify Mobile. Right now I have tons of Starred music in my Library and it would be emmencely easier if I could sort it alphabetically by artist, song, album and so forth. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello,

There is no sorting options available in the iOS version of Spotify at the moment.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

I really think organizing playlist by artist should be a feature to Spotify Mobile. Right now I have tons of Starred music in my Library and it would be emmencely easier if I could sort it alphabetically by artist, song, album and so forth. 

They seriously need to get on this.  I'm thinking about going back to napster because the mobile interface was so much easier to navigate.  I want to be able to scroll thru all my music by artist and album, not just playlists. It's insane that the mobile just lists tracks by order added and doesn't give an easy way to go through tracks by artist or album.

This has been rather a popular request on our Ideas board. You can add support for the thread right here - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Mobile-App-Sort-and-Search/idi-p/34441
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts