Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem after the last update

problem after the last update

hi, yesterday I installed the last update but from that moment it crush when I open it ; 

I see that if I install again spotify and I open it whit another account it works but with my premium account it doesn't work and crush down. 

I hope that someone could help me, thanks a lot .

7 Replies

have you tried just logging out and back in with that premium account? and if that doesn't work try rebooting the iOS Device.

The Spotify team are aware of issues with the latest iOS update, keep an eye on @SpotifyStatus on twitter for updates!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter, how do I know when the problem with the last update is fixed? Thank you.

I do NOT use Twitter.

@Libelle wrote:

Hi Peter, how do I know when the problem with the last update is fixed? Thank you.

I do NOT use Twitter.

You don't need to be a twitter user to see the tweets, just go to the link above 😉 

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter, it now says on Twitter that they fixed the bug, however, the Spotify App on my iPhone still doesn't open. Do I have to delete and re-install the App? By doing so: Do I still have my playlists etc. after that?

Its worth a shot, your playlists will still be on your account once you reinstall but you will have to resync any offline content you have downloaded. 

Peter

Peter

I continúe have problem with Spotify premium.

Please solve this .

camilo.villegas1947@gmail.com

passoword : Anamaria1

Suggested posts